Monday, December 2, 2013

Be'Lakor! The Newest (Old) Demon Prince for Chaos Impressions!

So I snagged the newest Data Sheet for Chaos because the rumors I saw floating around piqued my interest about the fellow.

I'd previously known a bit about him, and though this tiny release doesn't really do him justice (he is basically the Abaddon...before there was Abaddon, the Imperium...possibly mankind, and maybe even the Eldar). Point is, he is old, and when someone is cunning and badass enough to court the favor all four Chaos Gods and become a chosen champion of them, before anyone else, a paltry two dozen pages hardly does him justice.

That said, he is damn cool. Ruleswise, he is a nasty piece of work, knowing all of the powers in the Telepathy Discipline. He has a few nifty other tricks that I don't necessarily want to spoil, but for the price of a moderately equipped Demon Prince, he easily has a place in my army...if I feel like running a Demon Prince.

I've already begun concocting a double Eternal Warrior demon prince duo (using Be'Lakor and a Black Legion Prince) that might throw some demons in the mix.

Anyways! It IS a cool supplement, and if you are into Chaos Space Marines or Chaos Demons, I recommend you pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment