Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Heresy Era Salamanders Sighted!

Hey everyone, some small but for me really exciting news from Forge World. I was checking their blog for any updates and came across a picture that immediately caught my attention. I will post it below along with a link to the blog so that you can read more if you wish. Needless to say, the Salamanders will definitely be getting a sweet new unit release sometime in the not too distant future. More info below.

So the picture below is most obviously a salamanders unit being worked on. On the blog its mentioned that these are heading to casting, meaning, they probably won't be available for a while, but are definitely in the works for a release not too further down the line. I am guessing that this unit will turn out to be Pyroclasts, or possibly Pyre Guard, but my money is on the former as of now. (Both of the previously mentioned units can be found in the Horus Heresy: Massacre rulebook) Looks like a really cool unit on the way and I will definitely be picking them up at the first available chance. Also, here's the link to the Forge World blog for those who may be interested :) http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/News/FORGE_WORLD_BLOG_2.html
Can't wait to see what the whole range of models for this unit will look like, but so far I am really liking the more unique helmet styling that i see on this one, along with the scales being more prominently used across the face and leg areas on this particular model. I think this is going to be a really cool unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment