Monday, March 10, 2014

Things I've Been Working On!

Sorry for the long absence, work has been killer! That said, I have been able to get some killer hobbying done!

I've mostly been working on my Armies on Parade board which got off to an interesting start! For starters, my local  GW had a contest for a single miniature that I got in on last minute, though it was convenient that I had been working on a Tau Commander that suited the requirements just fine, so....guess I am doing Tau for AoP!

Anywhoo, here is the commander, along with the coming Shas'vre that will be accompanying him (or maybe another Shas'o, haven't decided).




This was my first time at the OSL, and though I am pleased with much of it, I am not done just yet with some more finishing touches that need to be completed.

The following two images are very much based on the work of Resv from Advanced Tau Tactica Online, with some personalizations.







More soon!

1 comment:

  1. Very Cool. I like the source lighting and the paint chipping effects. :)

    ReplyDelete