Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Back with a Vengeance

Its been quite some time since I was last able to post here. Glad to be back. Alot has happened in that time, and I'm happy to say that I have much more time to post things again :) I have missed it quite a bit and I'm sorry for being away for so long. I have been working on a lot of other hobby projects though during the time I've been away, many of which i will share with you soon! I will try to keep up with the torrents of rumors that seem to be flying around these days, but it can be hard to keep on top of them all right now. In the meantime, here is a list of things that are coming soon to the blog. Hoping to get some input on them once they are here. :)
Time of Ending (40k project series)
These posts will focus on my own 40k "Time of Ending" projects. This includes ideas for units, and campaigns which i have thought up and designed myself for anyone in the community who is interested in using. They will take a while and are very much WIP, but i do have enough developed to start sharing soon.

From the Forges
More interesting conversions from myself and others that are worth sharing. I have done a few of these since last i posted so there will be a decent amount of movement in this area.

Voices in the Dark
General posts of thoughts I have about hobbying and Games Workshop games, news and others things from a few other game systems such as X-Wing Miniatures, etc. Probably the most frequent post types.

Secrets of the Library
Posts about books and background on some of the many Black Library Novels i have read. I have a pretty big collection of BL materials but haven't posted much of my thoughts on them as of yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment