Monday, June 16, 2014

Rumors of my demise have been greatly Exaggerated....

Hey everyone, its been quite a long time since i managed to post anything new and for this i apologize to all of those who have followed the blog for all this time. I have been extremely busy of late, with increasing amounts of work and just having less time to write articles in general and keep up with the near constant stream of news lately. But I am back and I will make sure that i post at least a few articles each week no matter what. (I am hoping that i will have time for more than that but with work I just cant make any promises yet)

But anyways, I will make sure more articles and news keep coming your way. Much has changed since last I posted, Including the release of 7th Ed (6.5) of 40k, bringing a few changes and some much needed streamlining of what had become an extremely messy and bloated set of rules, and adding an entirely new Psychic phase to the game. On top of all of that, the release schedules have been changed and we now have a constant flow of new releases every week, some of which have been really really good :) (Particularly liked all of the new Ork models i have seen so far across the net)

Anyways i will get on to actually posting some new things that some may not have saw yet. :) I hope everyone is doing well and thanks for keeping up with the blog. I will not disappoint with lack of articles again i promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment