Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Second Introduction

Hello! I'm Vortaine, and I figured the best thing to do would be to reiterate what Hazon said, specifically to note that this is a blog that will cover all kinds of things regarding our hobby. I primarily play Warhammer Fantasy Battles, with God-knows how many points of Vampire Counts, though I started close to nine years ago as a 40k player where I have dedicated my hobby time to the Chaos Space Marines, with a large smattering of Tau as well. BFG, as well as a few other non-GW miniatures games are thrown in there as well  to round things out (like Infinity). Like Hazon, I love converting and I quite enjoy painting...though I have a severe case of hobby ADD so what little I have done is excellent... the rest is all over the place!

I don't have any pictures on hand at the moment, but I'll post some projects soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment